Friday, August 12, 2011

Your Value to God

Most Precious Lord Jesus, Gentle And Wonderful God, Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit, Precious Lord Jesus, I love you.Too often I look at others to find my value in their eyes.In truth, I know they cannot know me as you know me.Whenever I am full of doubt, misgivings, and feel inferior, I need to see myself as you see me.Whenever I feel like I do not count, show me how much I count in your eyes.Whenever I feel like I do not belong, help me see how much I belong to you.Whenever I feel inferior, show me how you fully love me.Whenever I feel like I am nothing, show me the wonders of your creation so I can see I am your most wondrous creation of all.Help my spirit rise into your heavenly realms.Let the joy of my salvation overtake all the sadness and grief I could ever feel.I praise your name for all you are, for all you have done, and for the home you have built for me in Heaven above.All these things I humbly pray in the name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom I can rely. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers